Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Flash 8 in 24 hours?

Well, perhaps a little bit longer than 24 hours. I've been using Macromedia Flash for some years now, though I've always been too pressed for time to look into its more advanced features. But, having had a little more time than usual on my hands lately, I found the aforementioned book in the Library and am working my way through it.

If you want to learn how to get the best from Flash I thoroughly recommend this book. Phillip Kerman does a great job taking you through from simple animations to more advanced topics and while he only scratches the surface of what can be achieved with Actionscript (this is a 24 hour course, remember?) I know a lot more about Flash 8 now than I did before!

I've looked at Flash books before but this has to be the best one I've found. Check it out or visit the author's website www.phillipkerman.com

No comments:

Post a Comment